You can look at my Carbon foot print in the link below!
http://tinypic.com/r/au6ufr/7
I was surprised considering the global stats below!
Your footprint is 16.88 metric tons per year
The average footprint for people in Panama is 1.78 metric tons
The average worldwide carbon footprint is about 4 metric tons
These results are actually not even including the electricity and bills since i did not know the energy consumption for the house.
So my foot print is actually very high.
Im honestly not very green and im WILLING to
do some stuff to improve like recycling or throwing away garbage in the right places. But i am not willing to modify my life like walk or something that would make things harder to get to or do. I like to be comfortable.
I dont have anything against people that are green crazy and actually i do think it is good that people do it but not for me lol.
http://tinypic.com/r/au6ufr/7
I was surprised considering the global stats below!
Your footprint is 16.88 metric tons per year
The average footprint for people in Panama is 1.78 metric tons
The average worldwide carbon footprint is about 4 metric tons
These results are actually not even including the electricity and bills since i did not know the energy consumption for the house.
So my foot print is actually very high.
Im honestly not very green and im WILLING to
do some stuff to improve like recycling or throwing away garbage in the right places. But i am not willing to modify my life like walk or something that would make things harder to get to or do. I like to be comfortable.
I dont have anything against people that are green crazy and actually i do think it is good that people do it but not for me lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment