Monday, September 12, 2011

Survey

According to www.thehappinesscenter.com/survey/survey.php

I scored 75 on my "life satisfaction survey"

And offered me the following advise. 

My life is okay, but not always what I would like it to be. I could use some direction in making my life happier....

Personally im happy with my life, I felt the responses always, sometimes etc were not very good answers and to general and didn't allow me to be able to answer correctly or accurately score. The point system also favored what it considered to be good for an overall 1 type of honest perfect person. What if for me what it calculated as a negative for me was a positive and made me happier?

1 Identify a single area you feel both enhances your life and is in some way connect to our world and nature.

Personally i am not very Green at all and none of the questions allows me to connect to the planet and nature.

2 Think of a personal sustainability practice (PSP) that would improve your life and the life of others even in a small but significant way. Remember if each of us takes a small step it can result in a large change

I think i can start to always throw my trash away in the correct places. There are times were If i don't see a garbage near by i just leave it on the ground. I even kinda feel bad afterwords and i think this is a great way for me to start being more GREEN.

3. Now think about whether or not this is something that is repeatable (is it a one time act or something you can do on a daily basis), is it sustainable and is it something you will enjoy?

This is def something i can repeat weekly and can come to enjoy and feel good about.



No comments:

Post a Comment